Why is it important to drink water?
I always recommend that you drink natural still mineral water after a treatment because drinking water is important as it helps to cleanse away toxins and it rehydrates the body. I always recommend that you drink throughout the day but, especially after a treatment, sipping water every 10 minutes will cleanse and rehydrate every part of your body.
The human body comprises of 25% solid
matter & 75% water.
Brain tissue is said to consist of 85%
After many forms of Complementary Therapy you may experience a temporary reaction. This is a completely normal and positive effect of the treatment. It is a result of the organs of the body having been stimulated through the treatment and wanting to speed up, process and eliminate toxins as soon as possible.
Any after effects normally ease within 24 to 48 hours, remember that the body is rebalancing itself, toxins and water products are eliminated, then the body will return to a state of Homeostasis - 'Total Balance'.
For the best results follow the advice below for a minimum of 24–48 hours:
- Drink plenty of pure still water
- Eat light meals
- No over exertion
- Avoid or reduce stress to a minimum
- Relax and have an early night
The normal ways that the body eliminates toxins are:
- Nasal and throat congestion including mucus discharge
- Increased need to empty your bladder and bowels
- Increased perspiration
- Skin eruptions or rashes
- Increased emotions
- Dry mouth or throat
- You feel light-headed or sleepy
- Healing response
- Increased energy levels
After your treatment avoid the following:
- Dairy products
- Heavy meals
- Strenuous Exercise
- Excessive Stress
I trust that you managed to relax and enjoy your treatment. If you have any questions or feedback regarding your treatment please feel free to contact me by telephone or email.
Thank you for your most Valued Custom