RSS

January 2018

powered by

5 Steps to Detox

Top Tips for Great Skin

Top Tips for Great Skin

A little dedicated ‘Me time’ that you deserve

A regular skincare routine is vital for great, healthy skin.

Firstly, the obvious… Avoid smoking, drinking excess alcohol and sun worshipping.  As an avid fan of water may I recommend that you start from the inside by sipping plenty of water throughout the day to flush  out toxins, stay hydrated, water can help to plump the skin too. Eating a good quality varied diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables and getting fresh air is great for your skin too. Wear Moisturiser with SPF to add extra protection for your beautiful face.

My skin routine takes less than 10 minutes. I turn it into a bedtime ritual which I look forward to and the fragrances in the products I love are enchanting but, use the products that you love and suit your skin.

1. Cleansing your skin every evening removes make up and impurities, excess oil and dead skin cells.  Place a small amount of cleanser on your fingers and use small circular motions to lift make up and dirt gently. Use natural sponges in warm water in upward strokes.  A second cleanse is diamond as it thoroughly cleanses and gently desquamates the surface layer of your skin making it look brighter.  Cleansing every mmorning is important too, it removes any toxins the skin eliminates during the night, it refreshes the skin and prepares a good base for make-up.
  2. Tone your face to close and tone the pores.  Toner also removes any product left on your skin preparing it for the next stage.
  3. Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week it reveals fresh new skin and makes your products more effective.
  4. Use your ring finger to very gently press eye cream on the eye bone above and below.  To avoid puffy eyes do not use excessive product on your eye area. Less is more.
  5. Moisturising your face, neck and décolleté morning and evening.  Warm your moisturiser on your finger tips and then using upward strokes gently massage into your skin.
  6. Serum is a great way to add extra hydration and make your skin glow.

As runner up for the Face The World Practitioner of the year 2017 it’s important for me to encourage natural beauty without Botox or fillers and show the world that women can be beautiful at any age, naturally.

Having a regular facial is not only great for your skin it’s a wonderful way to relax and  have time out for yourself.  Facials are designed to cleanse your skin deeply, massage key points on the face encouraging good circulation, whilst draining away toxins and puffiness, releasing tension in the face, neck and decollate.  This creates more youthful looking skin naturally.

Professional facials will normally include a face mask which can hydrate and/or stimulate collagen and elastin which works on a deeper level plumping the skin and helping to firm and tone the skin.

My absolute favourite products are Face The World. I’m delighted to say are paraben-free, cruelty-free, ethically sourced and manufactured in the UK. These Award-Winning skincare system contain just 7 products and are suitable for all skin types.  What I like is a no fuss approach to skincare great for a busy woman like myself and what is even better is that some of the products have dual purposes too.

FTW Double Impact Exfoliating Scrub (what I love about this exfoliator is it can be used on the body too, turning bath time into a real treat.)  I moisturise with the Hydrate and Replenish Moisturiser which doubles up as an eye cream and neck cream.  If my skin feels very dry I add the Serum underneath at night or for super extra moisture I use the gorgeous Intensive Moisture/Massage crème as a night creme again it has a dual purpose and can be used to soften hands and feet or as a body butter.

I make it my treat to have a FTW facial every 4 -7 weeks to ensure I get some ‘Me time’ which includes a mini treatment whilst the facemask is doing its work.

A little dedicated ‘Me time’ that you deserve

Face The World Products exclusively available from The Healing Room

16 Comments to Top Tips for Great Skin:

Comments RSS
Ronald Davis on 30 May 2018 11:29
It sounds good for me to read

Ivana on 03 June 2018 19:02
Hi Ronald, I hope you enjoyed reading my top tips for Great Skin and are putting the tips into action? Enjoy! Ivana

rushessays on 28 June 2018 08:59
For the batter advancement of your skin, you need to use the natural herbs. Those tips are positive and would be suitable for the whole skin type. Would share with my friends as well hope they get to benefit from it.

top celebrity jackets on 06 July 2018 07:23
Only a few people got the chance again to work on something that they miss in the past. If you got this chance don't take it a joke and do work on it.

free custom assignments online on 06 July 2018 10:38
Holy Family School is the best place to learn mathematics. I have visited this school and I am very happy after watching the environment. Order best playground tiles from playgroundtiles.uk

essay solution on 06 July 2018 11:13
Most cultures commonly articulation aliment and adherence anon with alternate restrictions and celebrations punctuating the year. Abstinence from accurate foods or full-on abnegation is allotment of abounding religious traditions and holidays. Like an accomplished lot to this article. It will accommodate for those added abstracts on this blog.

help with assignment on 07 July 2018 07:42
Couple of days ago, I read an article describing the detox a useless thing and exercise the best way of reducing the fats. Well, you have described in 5 steps the importance of detox for losing weight.

dissertation writing service on 07 July 2018 07:44
It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

essay helper uk on 13 July 2018 06:12
one of the great remedies to fortifies your immune and digestive system . this remedy can also change your mood improve your kin health . i really like this post and blog . such an incredible blog . purpose is very important for every study . keep sharing such informative articles .

help with assignment crux uk on 13 July 2018 06:12
i did not have any knowledge about google class room you shared the way you teach & the interaction of parents with it i think google class room is the good way for it

professional assignment writers online on 13 July 2018 11:31

Buy Replica omega watches on 15 July 2018 02:19
The conditional work is always the lost cause and that can be better of the usage of the heroism and can be better usage of the section.

baratos hombre relojes on 16 July 2018 06:44
I had a little knowledge about the issue before today.

Barnabas on 29 July 2018 01:12
Then identify what items or information will support you in achieving them.I can at this time look forward to my future.linkil semble bon, est une couleur neutre , et ne co?te pas cher à installer le rend idéal pour les montres d'essayer de vendre leur maison de la réplique .Games help keeping the mind fresh.linkKeep it up!Online kann positioniert bei unter den Hunderten von viele hundert verantwortlich World Wide Web Sportwetten, sie sind sie im Wesentlichen die muehelos Ort haeufig nehmen Ergebnisse on a breiten Vielzahl von Sportaktivitaeten wie Baseball, Basketball, Fussball Fussball, Fussball und Pferderennen.link

Grosvenor casino on 29 July 2018 15:47
The main hindrance to them is that they don't allow USA players to utilize their wagering programming.

Cheap Coursework Writing Service on 13 August 2018 11:28
Facials are intended to scrub your skin profoundly, knead key focuses on the face empowering great course, while depleting without end poisons and puffiness, discharging pressure in the face, neck and decollete. these Award Winning skincare framework contain only 7 items and are reasonable for all skin writes. What I like is a straightforward way to deal with skincare incredible for a bustling lady such as myself and what is far better is that a portion of the items have double purposes as well.